Your skin is oily if:
The skin is supple, relaxed, but an excess of sebum makes it glow all over the face. The pores are often dilated. Excess sebum clogs the sebaceous ducts, causing inflammation and pimples.
Maintenance of oily skin:
- daily cleaning (with the Rose Cleansing Gel) gently
- in the morning: moisturizing non-greasy protective cream (Mint tonic day cream)
- in winter or in cold weather, in the evening: antioxidant moisturizing cream (night cream Tea Flower)
- scrub mask 1x / week (Avoine mask)
- locally on pimples and inflammations (Anti-imperfection gel)