Your skin is dry or sensitive if:
The whole face is usually dull, the skin is slightly drawn, as if it had shrunk, the pores are fine, the complexion is translucent. Sometimes the skin dries and peels in places. Dry skin reacts a lot to weather conditions by peeling off, and it tends to get even drier as it ages, when the sebaceous glands lose activity.
Maintenance of dry skin:
- cleaning and daily make-up removal with a mild milk (Cleansing Cleanser Chamomile).
- gentle exfoliation 1x / week (Rose cleansing gel).
- in the morning: application of a good moisturizer, lighter than that of the evening (day cream Light Birch Passion).
- in the evening: application of an ultra moisturizing & nourishing cream (night cream Rich birchPassion).
- face massage * morning and evening